Does our society really hold that much value in truth?
In our politically correct world all is relative, rather than true. Whats good for her isn’t good for me but that doesn’t make it wrong… He’s entitled to think thats true [...]Continue Reading →
A fellow writer recently asked somebody to write something positive about motherhood. She said “Some of us not-yet-moms are scared of motherhood because all we hear is that you’re miserable and debilitated for nine months, then have a day of the most excruciating pain ever, then you don’t sleep for [...]Continue Reading →
Sex sells? Apparently not in 2013 to young women.
News has come out today of Australian young women’s magazine Cleo dropping sex from the cover of its magazine due to its readership being more conservative than previous generations.
In 2013? All the sex we are sold would often tell us the contrary.
But according to [...]Continue Reading →
In modern philosophies, ever increasing affirmation of self esteem is key in educational and parenting philosophies and in general society through political correctness (not offending anyone) and relativism (everyone is right in whatever they think).
Self esteem can be easily [...]Continue Reading →
Silent Night always makes me cry. Every Christmas. Sitting in Mass on Christmas Eve, happy as Larry with my little family (noisily) around me. And as it always does, that particular Christmas carol will come up. And I’ll be crying and remembering.
You see, on Christmas Day 2008 [...]Continue Reading →
These days, theres a certain amount of pressure. I’m not talking about from other people as such, but simply pressure from the amount of information and all the “you’re supposed to…” in everyday living.
Enter your address to get instant email alerts about new articles:
Quotable Quotes…“Everybody feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure”-
-Alexis de Tocquevill
curently popular on Facebook…
- Joanne on Family First is not the first NZ charity to be targeted by the state for the views it holds
- ALRANZ doing its best to sell New Zealand the emperor’s new clothes | The Leading Edge on If ALRANZ gets its way it will only be a matter of time before NZ is dealing with a Gosnell case of its own
- Young Labour now trying to peddle old failed Labour abortion policies | The Leading Edge on Young Labour now divided on lobbying for abortion law change in NZ
- HtD on Family First is not the first NZ charity to be targeted by the state for the views it holds
- Young Labour now trying to peddle old failed Labour abortion policies | The Leading Edge on If ALRANZ gets its way it will only be a matter of time before NZ is dealing with a Gosnell case of its own
Archive of Blog Posts:
Tags2011 General Election Abortion Advent Beauty Catholic Christchurch Earthquake Christmas Easter Ethics Eugenics Euthanasia Facebook Faith Family Feminism Gay Marriage Jesus John Banks John Key Leadership Lent Life TV Living Louisa Wall Lousia Wall Love Manhood Marriage Marriage equality Masculinity Media New Zealand NZ NZ Herald Parenting Photo manipulation unmasked Photoshop Politics Pro-Life Red Zone Relationships Religion Romance Suffering Voting