Does our society really hold that much value in truth?
In our politically correct world all is relative, rather than true. Whats good for her isn’t good for me but that doesn’t make it wrong… He’s entitled to think thats true [...]Continue Reading →
Life on Film is the new show which explores the pro-life, human dignity and ethical themes in mainstream movies. It debuts on Life TV on May 6.
This trailer gives a sneak preview of the movies that will be discussed on Life on Film in the coming months – check it out and pass [...]Continue Reading →
Recently my brother (the other cinephile in the family) and I were discussing films, and we got round to exploring the issue of why the last decade of film has been dominated by so many movies about zombies.
This phenomenon hasn’t just been the hallmark [...]Continue Reading →
Over the weekend, former National Party leader Don Brash posted the following status update on his Facebook page:
“My daughter recently took her 19-year-old cat to the vet because it was wasting away and not eating or drinking. The vet advised that the cat was almost certainly [...]Continue Reading →
Isn’t it amazing how the old adage that ‘twenty four hours is a long time in politics’ is proven to be true time and time again in this country. The latest victim of this truism was ACT Party Leader John Banks, whose bouts of amnesia about campaign donations and helicopter rides from [...]Continue Reading →
The first thing that separates voting ethically from other types of voting is that [...]Continue Reading →
The secret recording of last week’s off-the-record conversation between Prime Minister John Key and ACT MP John Banks (dubbed the ‘Tea Tapes’) has now become one of the headline issues of the 2011 general election.
What I find troubling about this incident is the way in which certain media [...]Continue Reading →
Enter your address to get instant email alerts about new articles:
Quotable Quotes…“Everybody feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure”-
-Alexis de Tocquevill
curently popular on Facebook…
- Joanne on Family First is not the first NZ charity to be targeted by the state for the views it holds
- ALRANZ doing its best to sell New Zealand the emperor’s new clothes | The Leading Edge on If ALRANZ gets its way it will only be a matter of time before NZ is dealing with a Gosnell case of its own
- Young Labour now trying to peddle old failed Labour abortion policies | The Leading Edge on Young Labour now divided on lobbying for abortion law change in NZ
- HtD on Family First is not the first NZ charity to be targeted by the state for the views it holds
- Young Labour now trying to peddle old failed Labour abortion policies | The Leading Edge on If ALRANZ gets its way it will only be a matter of time before NZ is dealing with a Gosnell case of its own
Archive of Blog Posts:
Tags2011 General Election Abortion Advent Beauty Catholic Christchurch Earthquake Christmas Easter Ethics Eugenics Euthanasia Facebook Faith Family Feminism Gay Marriage Jesus John Banks John Key Leadership Lent Life TV Living Louisa Wall Lousia Wall Love Manhood Marriage Marriage equality Masculinity Media New Zealand NZ NZ Herald Parenting Photo manipulation unmasked Photoshop Politics Pro-Life Red Zone Relationships Religion Romance Suffering Voting