Recently, research made news that sperm count has been sloping downwards. Experts point out that it is mainly caused by male lifestyle, diet choices, stress levels, and pollution.
Although not alarming, scientists consider the situation to be of concern particularly in western countries. Obviously, lowered sperm concentration is among the reasons why some first world countries experience population decline – most of them are having problems getting pregnant. Watch this video to learn about 3 potent ingredients that will increase the amount you shoot out by 300%.
If there is a plan to conceive, it is essential for a man to have a superb sperm count. There are a few things a man can do in order to keep a healthy count of his swimmers. Below is a list which may be easily implemented.
- Diet Adjustment. Naturally, this is first on the list. A healthy amount of sperm would be hard to produce if the
body lacks proper nutrition. Different studies have varying recommendations. However, the most common suggestion is an increase in intake of Vitamins C, Calcium, and Anti-oxidants. Getting more of these is relatively easy to do. For more Vitamin C, a large glass of pineapple juice during meals would be a great
choice. Other sources are fruits such as oranges, lemons, kiwi, and melons. Calcium, of course, is plentiful in dairy milk, yogurt, and cheese. Anti-oxidants on the other hand come from wild blueberries, blackberries, and even dark chocolate. Additional anti-oxidants in the diet may also be acquired from adding cinnamon, cumin, or parsley to home-cooked meals.
- Exercise. Next, to nutrition, sufficient exercise is required in order to maintain a healthy mojo producing body. Various research claims that unfit men, both overweight and underweight, tend to have lower sperm count and fertility levels, which is all the contrary to what an Adonis Alpha is. It does not necessarily mean that a man needs to get ripped. But it is definitely essential to stay fit. Proper amounts of exercise bring long better blood circulation, lowered cholesterol levels, and increase in stamina; all of which are essential for better performance when conceiving.
- Sleep. This is actually a continuation of exercise. Enough rest is needed in order for the human body to recover from fatigue and get prepared for anything. Although this may often be overlooked, sleep deprivation leads to some serious problems such as a weakened immune system, increased blood pressure, indigestion, and fatigue; all of which are also causes of low sperm count.
- Reducing stress levels. There are numerous studies indicating that stress is a factor that lowers sperm count and reduces sperm quality. Since stressors come from various sources in the environment, reducing exposure to it may be challenging. There are numerous ways on how to deal with stress. Among them is taking a well-deserved vacation.Additionally, a romantic vacation may be considered since it would definitely present opportunities for conceiving.
- Reducing pollutants. Apart from staying away from environmental pollution, reducing or eliminating ingested pollutants helps in maintaining high sperm concentration. By ingested pollutants, this refers to harmful substances such as smoke and alcohol. It cannot be emphasized more how smoking tobacco and other materials generally harm the reproductive system. Consequently, excessive alcohol reduces sperm quality. For the purpose of getting pregnant, reducing if not eliminating the consumption of tobacco and alcohol
would prove to be highly beneficial.